Are you experiencing strange juddering on the steering wheel? It might indicate imbalanced car wheels that can result in reduced driving comfort and car handling efficiency. It can also impact your vehicle’s suspension system leading to further issues and hefty repair bills down the line.
You can opt for regular wheel balancing Wolverhampton from GC Auto Centre to ensure that accurate weight distribution across the wheel assembly.
Why opt for GC Auto Centre?
We are a team of automobile experts offering several car-related services at affordable rates. Our technicians employ best-in-class equipment and tools for each service to ensure reliability. We also use only OE-grade spares while replacing parts to ensure quality.
How can you identify an imbalance in wheels?
Any discrepancy in the weight distribution across the wheel assembly will produce the following symptoms:
- A bumpier drive than usual
- Uneven and rapid tread wear
- A drop in steering precision
- Unusual juddering in the steering wheel
- Diminishing vehicle fuel economy
If you see any of these signs, you must get services of wheel balancing Wolverhampton from us at the earliest.
How do we perform wheel balancing at GC Auto Centre?
We follow a standard procedure to ensure accurate wheel balancing checks. Check out how we do it:
- We dismount the wheel from your vehicle.
- We then mount the wheel to our balancing machine and spin it at high speed.
- While the wheel is spinning, we take readings from the balancing machine.
- We carefully analyse these readings to identify the discrepancies.
- We then apply counterweights to even out the wheels’ weight distribution.
- Our technicians then mount the wheel back to your car.
After a wheel balancing Wolverhampton service from our workshop, you will see a clear improvement in your driving comfort.
So, why wait? Come to ABC House, Bank Street, Park Village, Wolverhampton, WV10 9DU today!
You can also call us at 01902 442044 to book a slot for this service.
We are happy to help!